My Blog List

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog 11- Down to Business

So it looks like my introduction is not going to get written just yet, but I do have some relatively GREAT news. At first when I had my claim I was a little shaking on how I was going to back it up because there was a lot of evidence in the favor of TV being the influence of violence. But as I brainstormed ideas and researched them at the same time I realized that there were just as many reasons to support my claim. So basically instead of making a complete structure of my introduction I jotted down some notes to help me format the reasons why I am right. That was way off from, my idea of getting my intro completed. I feel a lot better that I have more arguments to follow up on and prove my claim to be correct. I came to class with an outline but my only worry is if the things I outlined are completely relevant to the whole idea. I think the only way to complete know that is to do a draft, so that means a lot of writing and re-writing. I’m super hyped because of the evidence that I found and I think I am working towards a nice structured paper. The other hard part is actually getting it in ORDER. I hope this outlining process saves m life…!!!
For next class I will be really happy if I am able to have a nice structured intro, and if not the intro, I want to have my reasons and support down. I have everything jumbled in my book, and I just want to be able to see it on paper, neatly and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment